in an urgent care clinic if you are not seriously ill or injured but need to see a doctor right away. Sitting in a germ-filled emergency room should be avoided if possible, especially today. But for severe life-threatening situations, serious cuts, broken bones, and head injuries, you should always head straight to an emergency room.
When should you visit a walk-in urgent clinic in Deerfield Beach?
- If your young child has a fever and you can’t get to your regular pediatrician.
- If your child has a bad sore throat, and you suspect it might be Strep (a highly contagious bacterial infection).
- If you or your child has a minor sports injury.
- If you’ve sprained your ankle and you need an X-ray.
- If you think you have a urinary tract infection.
In all of these scenarios, you want to see an urgent care doctor without delay. After all, there is no time to waste when a young child is ill or may have something contagious. The problem is that most of the time, your pediatrician has finished for the day and won’t be able to see you until the next day or two. When your child’s health is at stake, there is no time to waste.
Why is a walk-in urgent clinic so convenient?
Hillsboro Urgent Care, a walk-in urgent clinic in Deerfield Beach, is so convenient. It can make all the difference in helping you when your regular doctor is not available, and you need medical attention fast. The medical team at Hillsboro Urgent Care has been serving the South Florida Community for many years and are experts at treating a wide range of ailments and acute conditions with state of the art equipment and the highest level of care. If we can’t treat your emergency right there, we will refer you to a specialist. The best part—you don’t need an appointment, and if you need after-hours care, there is a board-certified physician ready and waiting to see you.
What are some of the benefits of a walk-in urgent care clinic?
- Unlike your regular pediatrician, our urgent care clinic, requires no appointment, so you’ll be seen within minutes of walking through our door.
- We have highly-skilled, board-certified physicians. Just because it’s a walk-in clinic doesn’t mean you’ll receive anything less than the highest-quality treatment.
- Open late hours and on the weekends. Health emergencies may come on in the middle of the night or on the weekends. When they do, there is no need to worry—Hillsboro Urgent Care is here for you at convenient times.
- Blood tests, Ultrasounds, EKG/Echocardiograms, flu vaccines, and X-Rays are available. Sometimes you need your blood drawn to make a diagnosis. There is no need to take time out of your day to go to a lab to get your blood drawn We do it all right here. At Hillsboro Urgent Care, we provide you with convenience and peace-of-mind.
Why should you choose Hillsboro Urgent Care?
At Hillsboro Urgent Care, we employ the most experienced, board-certified physicians and a knowledgeable, courteous staff that will do everything in their power to make your experience comfortable and stress-free. Hillsboro Urgent Care is there to help when your regular physician is not available and there is no time to waste. We are an exceptional family practice with walk-in urgent care in Deerfield Beach. Dr. Paul and our two other board-certified physicians will make sure you get the care you need immediately, all in the comfort of our clean, sanitized, state-of-the-art walk-in clinic in Deerfield Beach.
Contact us today!
We are available when most working people need to be seen like weekends and after work. Our walk-in clinic is a facility that offers the help you need now, not tomorrow. For the best walk-in urgent clinic in Deerfield Beach, call (954) 884-5998 or walk right –no appointment is ever necessary.